GDPR25. 05. 2018
New product - animal bedding30. 04. 2018
New and unique animal bedding & litter on the market made from textile biodegradable material. Its features, thanks to the use of new environmentally friendly materials and production technologies, outweigh the existing bedding & litter in almost every aspect. More on http://ridingsurface.com/en/gtex-bedding
We exhibit at Equitana 201702. 02. 2017
This year we will be part of one of the major fairs focused on riding in Europe. Preparations for the fair Equitana 2017 are in full swing and we are looking forward to seeing you there on 18 - 26 March 2017.
New poduct04. 01. 2017
We did not want stay behind for a long time and so we came to market with a new product in a series of GTEX. GTEX ALLWEATHER, the black-grey carpet flakes,is made from 100% PES. Suitable for building an all-season riding arena. Using GTEX AllWeather is very easy. Into the riding surface is added no sand into the mixture. The ideal amount of mixture GTEX AllWeather is 15 kg per 1 m2 of riding. More on: http://ridingsurface.com/en/gtex-allweather
Steeplechase09. 09. 2016
Velka Pardubicka with Česká Pojišťovna is traditional race, which is part of the International Festival Crystal Cup held on Sunday October 9 2016. At the start of the fantastic 126th Velka Pardubicská race were 15 horses and riders and winner of the oldest and the most difficult race became a riders Jan Faltejsek with horse Charme Look. The second was Jan Kratochvil with horse Ange Guardia and the third position belonged to Josef Bartos with horse Zafir. The race visited 25 000 spectators and we were there as well.
OPTIMAL material is made from 100% PP a PES. It is cut into the same length and mixed with sand creates a flexible, stable and non-slip surface.
When riding horses OPTIMAL minimizes shocks, protects joints and ligaments, and ensures the overall security and flexibility of movement. The material does not contain any rotting elements that could provide a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi that cause dangerous infection of horses. Surface prepared with chopped geotextile and high quality sand poses for both horse and rider high comfort and also ensure safe horse riding.
OPTIMAL material properties:
- creates an elastic, resilient and stable riding surface
- minimizes shaking horse, protects joints and ligaments
- improves security and overall flexibility of movement of horses
- mixture of geotextile and sand form a perfect anti-slip surface and strength
- suitable for any climatic environment
- increases absorption of moisture - prevents the "dust elimination"
- usage for both outdoor and indoor riding surface
- mixture is environmentally friendly
- excellent features of the material which does not harden
- weather resistance
- long life - anti rotting surface
- low maintenance surface, can be added at any time
- material is certified according to EU standards
- UV resistant
- palette dimensions 120x120x70
- pressed package about 280 - 300 kg
Recommended ratio: 2 kg GTEX OPTIMAL per 1 m 2 riding area